2. Oral report. Small changes can make a big difference to the protection of the environment. Do you agree? Give examples to support your answer.
You have to talk for one minute. The teacher will listen to you until you have finished. Then he/she will ask you some questions.
Answer the questions.
1) Which words do we use to describe ecological problems?
2) Which words do we use to describe how to solve ecological problems?
3) Which words have suffixes/prefixes?
4) How many new words and word combinations from Unit 4 do you know?
Read Learning to learn note No. 8.