2. Oral report. Look at the pictures. Which are your favourite hobbles/free-time activities? Why? Which activities would you like to take up? Why?
You have to talk for one minute. The teacher will listen to you until you have finished. Then he/she will ask you some questions.
Answer the questions.
1) Which words do we use to describe free-time activities?
2) Which words and expressions do we use to express one’s likes?
3) Which words do we use to describe people’s feelings?
4) Which words are formed with the help of suffixes?
5) How many new words and word combinations from Unit 8 do you know?