2. Oral report. You are telling your foreign friend about charity in Russia. Do Russian people support charity?
say what you think about charity;
give an example of charity organisations in Russia;
say how Russian people contribute to charity;
say what you (your family, friends) do for charity;
explain why you (your family, mends) support (do not support) chanty.
You have to talk for one minute. The teacher will listen until you have finished. Then he/she will ask you some questions.
Answer the questions.
1) Which words do we use to tell about charity organisations?
2) Which words do we use to talk about volunteer work?
3) Which words do we use to describe our attitude towards charity?
4) How many new words and word combinations from Unit 3 do you know?